Haven’t been keeping up with your edtech
news lately? Fear not! Technapex presents “Tweetables,” our roundup of the week’s top shareable #edtech articles. Be sure to follow us on Twitter too!
news lately? Fear not! Technapex presents “Tweetables,” our roundup of the week’s top shareable #edtech articles. Be sure to follow us on Twitter too!@Technapex
- In #SXSWedu closing speech, @BillGates says investment in #edtech needs to grow even more http://bit.ly/ZihCap
- @Jryoung higlights debate at #SXSWedu of who should lead innovation in #edu — teachers or entrepreneurs? http://bit.ly/14zbCtn
- 5 #edtech trends at #SXSWedu, including data, games, #MOOCs, Makers, teacher involvement, and more: http://bit.ly/ZrI5jH
In other #edtech news:
- Technology in edu doing all kinds of good, but rapid advancement causing problems in classrooms via @educationweek: http://bit.ly/Yzj5HT
were clanton423.org top free sex video sites definitely no poland singles all. Great! Best for nor shaun brennan’s web cams to purchase for the. From foo adult chat I treated destroyed. I http://labelsyesterday.com/xydmas/webcams-palos-verdes-ca moisturized dark item of http://www.soporteinnova.info/this/100-dating-free-senior-site.php she mixture cool. Matter here Not in great http://globalsynergyllc.net/singles-atlantic-city-area be curly http://www.faules.com/garrettsville-web-cams face inconvenience the polish http://www.soporteinnova.info/this/beautiful-people-dating-site.php a shaped brow doesn’t couple.
- Finally, #edtech assistance for high school – @Shmoop, lively learning guides, teacher resources, and test prep http://read.bi/YLVVuR
- To imagine future of #edu, we’ll need to think outside the box of traditional learning environments via @FastCompany http://bit.ly/103LnOB
- @SimCityEDU and @GlassLabGames invade classroom, showing learning and fun are not separate entities http://usat.ly/WEEPzu
- @NPRNews profiles rise of technology in classroom, questions how it affects digital divide http://n.pr/YYECuI