We’re stoked for our edtech mixer tonight! SXSFedu: Technapex’s Pre-Conference Edtech Mixer is a happy hour event in San Francisco for those who can’t make SXSWedu in Austin in March or those who want to meet fellow attendees before the conference. Our mixer will be held at Parisoma (169 11th St.) from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Tickets are all sold out, but if you didn’t manage to snag one don’t dismay. We’ll be filming the discussion and will post a recap and the video of the event within the next week, so check back to our website for updates. You can also join tonight’s conversation via social media by following @Technapex and tweeting questions and comments to #Technapex.
A panel discussion on the shift to digital in the classroom will be moderated by Tina Barseghian, founder and editor and of NPR’S MindShift, a news website about innovations in learning. MindShift was launched more than two years ago as a medium to understand and dig into how progressive teaching tactics and technology have the potential to make learning relevant to students.
Panelists include innovators from local edtech companies, including:
- Nate Kimmons, Vice President of Enterprise Marketing at lynda.com
- Crystal Hutter, Chief Operating Officer at Edmodo
- David Straus, Vice President of Product at Kno
- Jessica Lindl, General Manager at GlassLab (collaborators on Sim CityEDU)
- Misha Leybovich, CEO and founder of Meograph.