Haven’t been keeping up with your edtech news lately? Fear not! Technapex presents “Tweetables,” our roundup of the week’s top shareable #edtech articles.
5 Skills for Blended-Learning Teachers: T.H.E. Journal’s blended learning experts Michael B. Horn and Heather Staker outline the five skills that will be increasingly important for instructors teaching blended courses.
- @THE_Journal shares the top five crucial skills for #blendedlearning teachers: http://bit.ly/R1phDr
- Principal Joe Mazza of @KnappElementary shares experience using social media with students over the summer in @edutopia: http://bit.ly/PeHzFA
- @SalKhan of @KhanAcademy ‘s book, The One World Schoolhouse, comes out: http://bit.ly/SCrO69
- Are virtual field trips the same as the real thing? Find out in @cincienquirer: http://cin.ci/R4yfjm
- Is reading dying or flourishing in the internet age? Via @digitaltrends: http://bit.ly/T09OmC